Mold Remediation Services South Florida
If you live in the South Florida Region, then you may not be a stranger to mold or mildew. Mold thrives in warm, damp areas. Flood waters that are still standing or an unknown leak behind your walls can be a trigger that begins a mold infestation. The South Florida Region with its warm and wet climate is the perfect environment for mold to grow. National Home Inspection & Mold Services is trained and certified in mold remediation. We can combat the mold problem in your residential or commercial property, regardless of the size of the contamination.
Why is Mold Dangerous?
Mold can be unattractive, it can smell terrible, and it can cause significant damage to your home, office, and belongings. However, the damage that mold can do to your health is the most important factor. If you have come into contact with mold or it it is in the air, you may experience things like a persistent cough, throat irritation, sneezing, congestion, and difficulty breathing. How healthy you are to begin with can help determine how your health is effected.
The effects are typically worse if someone is especially susceptible to mold or if they’ve been exposed for a long period of time. Those that have weaker immune systems, such as children, the elderly, or the sick, may experience these symptoms more intensely. Symptoms related to asthma can occur and can grow worse in these individuals.
The Inspection and Mold Remediation Process
Mold can come in many shapes, sizes, and colors. Our certified inspectors can locate even the hard to find patches using state-of-the-art equipment like thermal imaging and lab testing. We will look for the trigger of the mold problem so that once the infestation is under control, it can refrain from coming back. Once the area has been inspected we can begin the remediation process.
- Moisture: We will remove any moisture that may be exacerbating the problem.
- Containment: We work to keep the mold from spreading to other locations. This can be done using a physical barrier or negative air pressure.
- Filtration: Our team works to pull the spores from the air and capture them so that you and your loved ones can breathe easier.
- Removal: Material that has been compromised by mold beyond the point of salvaging will be discarded. Material that can be salvaged will be cleaned, sanitized, and used for restoration.
- Cleaning: Using safe but powerful cleaning agents, we will clean your surfaces, furniture, ventilation system, and other infested areas. This step will also help sanitize the area and keep new mold colonies from sprouting again.
- Restoration: If the damage was significant, then certain parts of the home or office may need to be restored.
Even the most clean and careful individuals can miss a tiny leak or overlook a small dark patch. If your South Florida home or office has a moisture problem, then it’s important to have National Home Inspection & Mold Services inspect your property to determine if you have an infestation of mold. Our technicians are expertly trained in mold detection and removal. Give us a call at 561-445-8384 right away and we can answer any question you may have about mold inspection and mold remediation.